I feel it is now necessary to address the current situation of COVID-19 and how we are addressing the situation here at BabyBloom Photography.
Health and Safety is my main priority at all times, including flu season and during this epidemic. Because I work closely with vulnerable clients including newborns, small children and pregnant women, I would like you to know that I am not taking the current coronavirus outbreak lightly.
I am sure you also have concerns about remaining safe and healthy at this time, too. I would like to share the current steps I am taking to ensure the studio environment remains safe and clean for your photo session.
I will be updating this as required and following the WHO and CDC’s guidelines closely.
- We are now minimising the amount of sessions per week and will be allowing a full 48 hours between each session to allow the studio to be completely aired out between sessions. (Session slots will now be fully prioritised to clients that are already booked in - last minute bookings will be extremely limited)
- Deep cleaning of the studio between sessions using disinfectant on all hard surfaces/permeant fixture within the studio
- Hot washing of all soft materials used within a session
- Use of Hand Sanitiser before & during your sessions.
- Temperature checking of all clients before permitting entry to the studio.
- Refusal of entry to the studio for anyone with a high temperature or any signs of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Limiting the amount of traffic throughout the studio - all product orders will be now be passed over at the studio entrance.
- Body contact will be kept to a minimum - no hand shaking/hugs between clients and photographer.
-- All hot drinks will now be served in single use disposable cups.
- Rescheduling of sessions for anyone feeling unwell, including myself or any close family members.
- Prep Guide plus T&C’S emailed to all clients prior to their session.
We understand how important your photo sessions are so have put these steps in place to ensure we can carry out your sessions safely at the studio. We also understand that you may feel nervous about leaving the house with your newborn at the un-certain time. If you feel that an in-home session would be better suited to you then please contact me to discuss the options available for this.
I look forward to seeing you all soon!